The Paddy Caddy I
$99.95 – $109.95
The Paddy Caddy! The ultimate SUP and iSUP paddleboard dolly on wheels! Now you can hand-tow your paddle board to the water with ease. Adding wheels to your SUP has never been easier! This SUP dolly lets you put your paddleboard on wheels for easy towing to and from the water.
Click the image below to see how easy it is to use!
The Paddy Caddy! The ultimate SUP and iSUP paddleboard dolly on wheels! Add wheels to your paddleboard. Now you can hand-tow your paddleboard to the water with ease. This SUP dolly lets you put your paddleboard on wheels for easy towing to and from the water. Now comes with the comfort grip handle!
The Paddy Caddy is a paddle board carrier on wheels designed to allow you to hand tow your SUP or iSUP by rolling it along on pavement, short grass, and pea-sized gravel. This original version of The Paddy Caddy arrives mostly assembled. All you will need to do is add the wheels and hitch pin. A pair of pliers may be necessary to assist you with placing the hitch pin.
Made for Lake & River Paddleboarding
This model is made for terrain including pavement, grass, gravel, mud, and dirt. We will be launching a model made for loose beach sand, expected June 2022.
Select from 8 beautiful colors!*
Stability Tube Options
Upgrade from the default 2.5″/6.35 cm stability tubes to the 3.25″/8.255 cm tubes.
The Paddy Caddy (Original) comes with:
- White wheels
- 2.5″/6.35 cm diameter stability tubes in 8 colors
- Overall Dimensions: 24″ x 7″ x 7″ (60.96 x 17.78 x 17.78 cm)
- Area for SUP: 19″/48.26 cm
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz/1.13398 kg
- Materials: Aluminum, plastic, rubber, zinc, nylon
- Weight Limit: The Paddy Caddy has a 40 lb/18 kg weight limit. You can place your gear on the back of your board while you haul! Please note, The Paddy Caddy can carry one paddleboard (either hardboard and inflatable) at a time. Exceeding the limit may cause damage that is not covered by the warranty.
How to Assemble The Paddy Caddy I
Watch this video for instructions on how to assemble The Paddy Caddy I.
How to Attach and Use The Paddy Caddy
Watch this video for instructions on how to attach The Paddy Caddy onto your SUP paddle board.
Watch this video for instruction on how to attach the comfort grip handle.
|Dimensions||24 × 7 × 7 in|
black, blue, green, orange, pink, purple, red, yellow
|Stability Tube Diameter||
2.5" Diameter, 3.25" Diameter